Are you a temporary foreign worker in Canada looking to change employers but don’t want to leave the country? The Bridging Open Work Permit may be the solution for you. This permit allows you to work while you wait for a decision on a new work permit application or permanent residence application. It can be obtained through a variety of circumstances, such as being a spouse or common-law partner of a skilled worker, being a live-in caregiver, or being a refugee claimant. If you meet the eligibility requirements, our team can help you navigate the process of obtaining a Bridging Open Work Permit. Contact us today to learn more about this valuable resource for temporary foreign workers in Canada.